- STOP-SWEAT COUPLING: PEX 1/2" straight coupling is made of high-quality zero lead copper for corrosion resistance, and high-temperature ductility, does not easy to be broken and is healthy, and safe. Connections are made in four to seven seconds and ensure a consistent, strong, reliable, watertight seal.
- DIY PLUMBING: Our copper pipe coupling are built for every job and for every user from professional contractors to even the most inexperienced users. These straight couplings can be used for indoor plumbing, outdoor plumbing, both residential and commercial applications.
- DURABLE AND STEADY: Heavy-duty plumbing copper fitting construction has an excellent performance in terms of corrosion resistance, Our pipe fittings are reusable, durable, and a long- lasting plumbing solution and adaptable for any commercial, industrial or residential application, whether new or retrofit.
- TEMPERATURE RATING: PEX copper fittings feature a minimum working temperature of 33 degrees F at 160 PSI and a maximum working temperature of 200 degrees F at 200 PSI. The operating pressure of fittings is up to 1200psi. Temperatures range from 0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply CUT your copper or PEX tubing, then CLEAN the connected surface of burring, then MARK the insertion depth on the tubing, and finally PUSH on the fitting or valve to meet the insertion depth mark. Copper coupling allows installers to join wet connections, making it the fastest solution for maintenance and repair.
Details: Description PEX Straight Copper Coupling is made of zero lead copper that connects pipes or fittings with different end types, diameters, or materials. this PEX copper connector is corrosion free and works well with a PEX pipe. Premium Quality: Premium solid copper with thick wall, wear-resistant, more durable, and safe. Compatibility:These 1/2"copper crimp couplers are compatible with PEX pipes. Copper Sweat Solder Sockets End Fits in Copper Tube. Suits your Pipeline: Our straight couplings can be fabricated to suit your pipeline in tricky situations where you may encounter ovality. Versatile: Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Threaded or UN-threaded:Fittings are available threaded or un-threaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness). When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability.